Connection to DriversCloudCreate a DriversCloud.com accountReset your DriversCloud.com passwordAccount migration
DriversCloud.com instructions for use
- 1/16 - General presentation of the site
- 2/16 - The interest of the DriversCloud.com account
- 3/16 - Home page
- 4/16 - The features summary page
- 5/16 - Installation of the DriversCloud.com program
- 6/16 - Using the DriversCloud program
- 7/16 - Hardware and software configuration pages
- 8/16 - The summary page and the configurator
- 9/16 - Update your drivers
- 10/16 - Share your configuration
- 11/16 - Detection without internet connection
- 12/16 - Generate your signature
- 13/16 - Analysis of the BSOD (blue screens of death)
- 14/16 - Physical surveillance service
- 15/16 - Parameterization Center
- 16/16 - Automatic driver installation
The DriversCloud.com pages are divided into four parts.
The top of the site gives access to the main sections of the site. The home page, the forum and the news of the site.
On the left you can access the links to the social networks of the site. At the top right a link to connect to your DriversCloud. com account is available. Also it is possible to change the language of the site and to choose a blue or orange theme for the whole site.
The service bar just below offers on the left to launch a detection of your PC. The right part gives access to the different services of the site and to the settings center. This bar will remain permanently present at the top of the site in order to access the different services more easily.
Finally, the footer offers access to the folders and the contact form. A small button in the upper right corner allows to go back to the top of the site.
The DriversCloud.com website requires Internet Explorer 8 minimum or any other recent browser like Edge/Firefox/ Chrome/ Opera/ Safari.